Here you will find all information regarding our open web API including demos, documentation and samples of usage.
Betaface Face Recognition on Android
Public API keys (free):
Current public API key limits: faces search/recognition requests - no limits; new images - 500 images per day (15000 images per month); Same image with different set of processing flags counts as new image; images in processing queue - 500; transform requests - no limits.
Freemium: 0 EUR/month 500 IMAGE /day, 0.035 EUR extra
Basic: 199 EUR/month 40000 IMAGE/month 0.025 EUR extra
Premium: 399 EUR/month 100000 IMAGE/month 0.02 EUR extra.
IMAGE – Each new image processed via UploadImage, UploadNewImage_File or UploadNewImage_Url functions.
- uploading the same image with different detection_flags counts as IMAGE.
- uploading the same image with the same set of detection_flags while previous processing results are still in cache does not count as IMAGE.
- no restrictions on recognize, GetRecognizeInfo or GetImageInfo requests; no restrictions on number of namespaces or their size
If you like to subscribe to one of those plans send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details for invoice and plan you selected. We will send you your personal API key.
Current data storage policy: Source images are removed from cache shortly after processing. Faces that have no person/namespace assigned and corresponding image metadata usually cleaned up after 10 days (face IDs and image IDs will be invalidated).
You must include betafaceapi.com attribution in your website, project or app. You can help us and endorse betafaceapi.com by providing additional attribution on your main page.
Copy the following code into your web page or client application.
<!-- Begin Betafaceapi.com Attribution Snippet -->
<a href="http://betafaceapi.com/" title="Face Recognition by betafaceapi.com">Face Recognition by betafaceapi.com</a>
<!-- End Betafaceapi.com Attribution Snippet -->
This code results in a link like this:
Please use only the image links we provide you, and place attribution near results or actions supported by the betafaceapi.com service. However, please do not use the badge or snippet to suggest betafaceapi.com is responsible for your web site's content or service.
For commercial users we offer additional options, such as running dedicated image/video processing servers, complete webservice or SDK licensing and custom development. For additional information please contact us with your project description.
betaface.com @ twitter
Webservice will provide following image metadata:
general face info:
- faces (positions, sizes, angles)
- face landmarks locations (22 basic, 101 pro)
- cropped face images
- gender, age, ethnicity, smile, glasses, mustache and beard detection
- face and facial features shapes description
- hair and skin color
- facial hair detection
- approximate hairstyle shape
- background color and clothes color.
following functions supported:
- upload image file or submit image url
- retrieve image and face metadata, including cropped face image
- compare single faces or groups of faces and receive similarity confidence along with match decision.
- transform face image(s) - generate averages from two or more faces, change face expression or otherwise modify them.
- add user defined metadata tags, store user-adjusted points and face info.
Click on the image to see all face landmarks you can get from API
Here you will find detailed API documentation (work in progress)
Webservice auto-generated help page (open it with Internet Explorer)
Sample webservice client (including C# source code, .Net 4.0)
Open source Python webservice client from Andrei-Adnan Ismail
Open source PHP webservice client from Walter Gammarota